Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno but, the thought of Minato's mum fucking something strong and then giving birth to that Diabolos can't get out my mind.

Mum be like, "i was young and experiencing new things".

Double-page supporter
It'd be cool if Minato could evolve into a pure-blooded incubus, but I doubt that'd happen, people are obsessed with "relatability" after all.

Dex-chan lover
What's a suitable compensation? Better make it worth it. If it's a whole new species, you can't find those samples just by visiting your local marketplace. The info he received is also more or less useless. Anyone could guess that thing is related to dragons.

Double-page supporter
Glad to see a new chapter again. Also glad to see we're getting some information.

Dex-chan lover
lol.. im same with the first page.. 'im sorry but i dont remember what was the last chapter about.. it's been 3 months'

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi
Yeah, that theory has been running a while since the Mini Kaiju showed up.

Theres also the fact that right now she might be getting pregged by some random somewhere with how many kids shes puts out.

Fed-Kun's army
so MC is already strong enough to fight on par with a dragon...wonderful...cause he wasn't sufficiently broken before they told us that NERF NOW PLEASE

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who thinks those lizards are a weaker version of the Nitro from Toriko?

Users who are viewing this thread