Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I was going to post some meme making fun, or make a snide slightly funny, but not really, comment about it sounding like a certain different story. But, it was actually kinda good. The character was explained perfectly without being overbearing or text dumping. He actually came off as, not an overpowered main character with a shit destiny plot, but an every-man (all-be-it a noble) with weaknesses and strengths. And, the plot device of future sight in the form of being an isekai protagonist doesn't feel like it'll be some cheat mechanic he'll use to effortlessly evade issues. While this may change in the future, as of now I can get behind this story and its main character.

Contributor
@Vasqueztion Honestly? The bad end wasn’t even that bad, he just never got to confess to girl he liked. With our MC in the picture it seems like it’s going to play off as a romcom self improvement storyand that’s not a bad thing at all.

I have read this before, in wn/ln version. This is good but have a slow update from translator. I'm so glad this series got manga version, it's mean this series will have attention from people and maybe ln/wn version will get update faster ??

@kisato

i mean getting cucked after faking being retarded which resulted in losing your position, not making any friends and having a terrible body and reputation is pretty bad

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is he keeps being fat (or else the title doesn't work anymore) only changing the way he behaves towards other resulting in him becoming popular. By the end of the story is where he will be shown as an attractive hot guy and that confesses and is told yes. Living happily ever after.

Double-page supporter
I mean it's not bad, but... we don't even know what the MC looks like in real life, nor the girl he liked, right? Like was he fat before? What else about his "real life" experiences will he bring to the table other than "big fan of the anime"?

And he's not actually the Duke so why is he trying to make Charlotte love him?

Double-page supporter
If he get's thiner with hard work, that would be rly nice.

Dex-chan lover
Well there are worse series with same premise. Having him not lose all the weight off screen is probably a good idea, makes his struggle more relatable.

Aggregator gang
@LysandersTreason
Maybe the feeling of love that the duke felt before the MC are lingering within him, just like his eating habits. Or, the main character really liked both characters. And in the first pages the authors shows a behind shot of the MC before becoming the duke. Other than that, we’ll have to see, as this is the first chapter.

Contributor
@chenando1

My guess is he keeps being fat (or else the title doesn't work anymore) only changing the way he behaves towards other resulting in him becoming popular. By the end of the story is where he will be shown as an attractive hot guy and that confesses and is told yes. Living happily ever after.

Then you will not like what comes next

Dex-chan lover
What's with the Buhi???? Is that pig language?? You first have to stop saying that...... This is actually somewhat good and decent.... I'll decide whether to read the novel after a few chapters.....

Dex-chan lover
Does the character or the person that got transported got their memories mixed?? Or else it can't explain him using magic like that after just getting transported... or is it just the plot??

Dex-chan lover
A FLAT BESPECTACLED TINY SENSEI!
Just drop that hoe Charlotte and get to the sensei route you pleb!

Double-page supporter
That backstory of his is much more fitting for a protagonist than a side-character antagonist.

Though he said his character acted bad intentionally, he sure does go "Buhi" a lot seemingly unintentionally.

God damnit, not again. Synopsis is trash. Story is a rehash. I click follow after 17 pages. Why.

Why does he have to protect charlotte? Why can't he just invent TV and the Internet and cell phones and anthrax and mustard gas instead? You got magic! It's a fantasy universe! Build an anti-matter bomb and crack your planet's crust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread