Author Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai
COOL SLOW-KUN... ganbatte!!
4 chapters in and the girls are already the stereotype "super cute but annoying personality, can't do anything and needs MC to hero up" type tropes.

Someone tell me if the later girls are less annoying, I feel like I'm losing braincells every time I try to read this.
Will he get skinnier?
Does this have any harem element?
Holy shit the pig is getting skinnier with each chapter
its the same guys who were scanlating this before..... I guess I need to read this manga again because the latest one did not make sense to me, like AT ALL....
what the fuck even is this story anymore....???
We're getting to the bigger things.
i can't wait anymore
@kaitouk166 yeah our boy

Also, alicia is top waifu
Why is this tagged villainess?
@millenialboomer Yeah i wonder which volume in manga will that finally happen

oh Alicia as top waifu huh i kinda hate her right now because how she treated our boy in early chapters but can't blame her 'cuz the old Slow is trash before our boy got reincarnated
I’ll read it if it isn’t a harem.
I hope this man gets more muscles than the joestar family.
@Mongri Exactly my thoughts just after I saw this
@Toastr it hurts the most when something has the harem tag even though there's a clear male lead or a male lead in general, like it technically isn't a harem if it's a monogamous relationship? It's annoying and I have to keep following it until someone is clear on what it is or it becomes clear via story telling. iowejtawehtkejfLSFE On the bright side it doesn't have the harem tag but looks wishy washy?
Charlotte is the most annoying thing ever.. i like MC tho so ill try to keep going
Dropped because Charlotte is unbearably annoying holy crap.
@Mongri