Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

So this is a clone of Death Flag Otome with a male MC? Pass.

For a "villain" character, he's pretty good to a surprisingly canonical and self-acknowledged degree. Here's hoping they don't go the lazy route of just making the "hero" a jerk.

Dex-chan lover
isakai but this actually kinda interesting. Have motive MC and weakness and it need working to fix it himself. not my useless magic turn out to be one of a kind again.

Heeeh... That description, is this Genderbent Bakarina? I'll put this on "plan to read" list for now, I prefer to binge read after all

Aggregator gang
A true man that guy is, will follow his journey. He deserve it more than most protagonists.

?seems like that anti-heroine protagonist isekai, really good imo. Next chapter when? ?

ok no "cheat plot" but "hard work". I like that dude, the draw not waste, have interesting setting, just put "MOE'" and tsundere-side and "BLUSH".....perfect for me xD

Dex-chan lover
It's a fucking dating game(what's the name in japanese?) isekai, but this time with a man instead woman as MC. Well he already have such an isekai where the MC was fat in the beginning... you know the name

Group Leader
Masamune? Looking forward to the next chapter. The first one was delightful.

Users who are viewing this thread