Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Hayashiyama-kun Wants Satisfaction

Dex-chan lover
At least it is something. The teacher just all talk.
And the Vegeta hair guys now drowned in harem so he set her free 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The moment you thought Hayashiyama is on his way to redeeming himself as a person of character and virtue, he friggin self-destructed

Dex-chan lover
Man, if it wasn't for Yugami I have no doubt in my mind that Chihiro would have suffered the same fate of any of those fmc from one of those obscure doujins thanks to her "kind" nature. lol

On an unrelated note
Discovered 1741 ~ Extinct 1768
VtOYjac.gif

Group Leader
Yuugami's development reminds me of Tomoko from Watamote... Yeah it differs in many way but still... Ahh I really like them both x)

Aggregator gang
blind club adviser and an even more blind new teacher
hmph
Yugami-kun just solved a drama in the club *******
Chihiro LMAO

Dex-chan lover
"I'm everyones Hayashiyama now"

Oh bite me, you incorrigble moron of a person. I hope this is your last appearance in this awesome manga

Dex-chan lover
Posting the link again for the final time
https://nocandnc.tumblr.com/post/184181777232/ive-been-thinking-about-hayashiyama-a-lot
Happy that the duckface Hayashiyama is gone. Crazy person.

Aggregator gang
@Nobi
It would be hard not to. . .

It's already concerning enough when the friendly Kadota offers to help, it's on a whole other level when the self-absorbed Yugami is concerned to the point that he's giving Chihiro self-defense weapons.

It also doesn't help that those 3 have been acquainted from middle school.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad at least he finally got a good life after doing so much for Yugami (when they were children). He worked so hard n finally he got popularity that he deserved...

Well, I think the author is already done with him since he's complete as a character.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Aronson's first law: "People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy."

Hayashiyama's obsession with Chihiro stemmed from a series of misunderstandings between him, Chihiro, and Yugami in the first place; it by no means proves Hayashiyama a crazy or bad person. As we've seen when he's not with Yugami, Hayashiyama is perfectly capable of maintaining healthy relationships with his teammates, underclassmen, neighbors, and even fangirls without making things creepy. As ridiculous as the whole affair has blown up to be, it would inevitably be resolved by having him and Chihiro talk everything out calmly, presumably without Yugami's presence as the unstable catalyst.

Power Uploader
Yugami is never unpredictable.

It's people who keep expecting things from him and complain when he does not conform. It's like the girl he "dated". She kept imagining things about him and when he wasn't actually how she imagined him to be, she blamed him.

I don't know if Yugami will ever get a girlfriend, but she better not expect to change him.

Fed-Kun's army
@tblst
As we've seen when he's not with Yugami, Hayashiyama is perfectly capable of maintaining healthy relationships with his teammates, underclassmen, neighbors, and even fangirls without making things creepy.
Well done pointing that out. I was so focused on his relationship with Chihiro and rude things he had done to her that I overlooked other details.

Users who are viewing this thread