Blue Period - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Art That Doesn't Know What to Say

Dex-chan lover
Good Lord, this so so damn good. No joke this is probably my favourite manga for the last year or two.

I get chills every time I read this, I love the colored pages, the feeling this whole manga evokes, the stress of it all and the character development, I fucking LOVE this manga

i feel so stupid reading this manga cuz i dont understand what im supposed to feel looking at an art pieces, but this manga still draws me to keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Metal... That makes sense, that's a super answer, even if I don't understand his ultimate paint! GOD PLEASE let it be animated, we need color, we need the full impact.

Maybe by Shaft ?

Also TAKE THAT YOU SHITTY TEACHER!!!

This chapter was wonderful, the sheer intensity of it was incredible!

@fianrt
Anything you do can be intense especially something your passionate for.
Glad this manga showcases that exceptionally well. Passion.

Dex-chan lover
I adore this series, aftere a few days away and finding something like 20+ updates, I saved this until last and I am SO glad I did. I genuinely want to start doing an art for myself.

This manga really reminds me of Kakukaku Shikajika, one of my favourite manga of all time

only reading this because of a youtube recommendation.

@plonz Yeah, that manga is really good. Apparently it's based on the authors' real life experiences. Have you seen the documentary for that manga's author though? check it out if you haven't yet. Really shows alot of the process in creating manga.

Glad I found this manga. God damn, this is good. It's making me want to go back to drawing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread