Nyotaika Homo

ah yes it finally get posted here, it was kinda wierd reading it in a hentai website

Shoujo-ai/yuri tags? Then read the description. No just no. It's idiotic. Two guys made girls aren't really yuri related.

Double-page supporter
@Scleep wait why would this be on a hentai site? the only nsfw part about this is the end pages which aren't even a part of the story, well than agian I found Onii-chan is Done For on a hentai website when I was searching for it(before I found out about mangadex) on google even though the closest thing to nsfw would be the onsen chapters and the eroge games Mahiro plays, I don't remember which one it was but I think it's called "e-hentai"

Contributor
@salamone:

I'd normally agree that genderswaps make the gay-tags difficult to assess, but here it seems likely that the premise is supposed to be homoerotic in some way at least (I mean even the title is "genderswap gay," though of course you could argue that's tounge-in-cheek).

And the precedents I'm aware of would seem to indicate that sufficient pointed gayness is enough to merit one of the tags, when beginning-of-story gender-bending is responsible for at least one character's gender; a pretty-much uncontested example I can think of off the top of my head is https://mangadex.org/title/4765/kashimashi-girl-meets-girl

Some nuanced arguments could be had over whether it makes a difference that both were boys originally (indeed no doubt there's someone out there who would even take a third option and claim this is shounen-ai!), but, honestly, I don't know that those arguments are worth having. In practice, I think most people who would be interested in a gender-bent GL of some sort would still be interested in this.

Dex-chan lover
is this yuri or yaoi LMAO

imo its actually pan but theres no tag for that

Users who are viewing this thread