Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The 17th move

I guess he shouldn't play shogi, but poker instead...

Dex-chan lover
...why hasn't she shown up in Kunoichi Tsubaki?
In fact, isn't this a trial run for Tsubaki's own romantic adventure which is going to be delicious to watch?

Aggregator gang
He's just SO STRAIGHTFORWARD! Poor Senpai, she's too cute for her own good.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is everything from the Twitter one wasnt it? So everything after this should be new materials

Dex-chan lover
"Don't blink don't blink don't blink don't AAAAAAAAUGH"

It's like the weeping angels but when you eventually fuck up it's a feeling of joy as opposed to death.

@Geegeeks I used to love Karakai Jouzo no Takagi-san as well, but it took too long to update, there were no changes in the formula and the chapters didn't progress.

Like, the summer festival chapter never came for some reason, when we were all so happy Nishikita finally invited her

It would be interesting again if they started highschool or something
Code:

Group Leader
@tae_ka_pre Two chapters every month for Takagi-san while this one is a weekly release I believe.

Also, the summer festival invitation chapter was just a Gessan special chapter, so as much as we all want it to happen (my personal favorite chapter as well), there's a big chance it's not even canon to the main story at all. We can only hope that it is.

@Geegeeks I have to agree. While I really love the main series, after the timeskip the tension was kinda diminished slightly, but still very entertaining. This dynamic is great though. Author-san has the recipe down pat.

Users who are viewing this thread