Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Something something I'm not locked in here with you,you're locked in here with me.

Dex-chan lover
...Noble mage from the “hero’s” party looks good here. Nice. I’m looking forward to when they eventually meet up.

I really hate to bring this up; but this is exactly what I said would happen in the last chapter. "Absurd Oppai Moment + Cheap Magical Theatrics = Resolution". Literally, go look. I'll wait.

Dex-chan lover
Suggest you all read the WN version, which goes into further detail on the other hero party members and what happened to them after they kicked Dylan out.

Long story short,
they were all awful, selfish people with their own petty, selfish desires for power and glory. None cared for the other, being put together by an alliance of nations more interested in personal political posturing then actually defeating the devil king.

@Talismaster If the manga follows the WN,
Dylan will meet the ex-party members again on different occasions.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
I’m aware. I just don’t want to say so much that it’s going to require spoiler text.

@sjmcc13
That’s why I said “looks”, lmao.
The priestess was almost barely more tolerable than her.

Contributor
She would be very cute...if she wasn't for these big boobs.

Oh well, at least the MC is cool, i really liked his "hide" skill, disappear with cards, it's so stylish.

Users who are viewing this thread