Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Yugami-kun Competes

Overall impression:
At first it gives a vibe of a pure comedy, but it has a surprisingly deep serious part to it. While it is written in the humorous style with no trace of a dramatic atmosphere, the characters and the problems they face are actually quite realistic and sympathetic.

I usually don't read comedies, but this one got me hooked. I wish it was written in a more serious style, but that's just my preferences.

On the objective side:
The general quality of manga is quite good, story is well-paced and not too cliche, humor is on a decent level and doesn't get too stupid or exaggerated, characters behave naturally, true to their personalities.

Aggregator gang
If you didn't see the link in the comment section from last chapter, I'd recommend giving it a read. It does, however, spoil next chapter I think. Still, definitely recommend giving it a read.

Dex-chan lover
https://nocandnc.tumblr.com/post/184181777232/ive-been-thinking-about-hayashiyama-a-lot
Posting the link again, great read. But it'll spoil the next chapter as well.

Ohhh things are just gotten more heated up.. though knowing yugami, this will rather end anti climatic, but thats what make the story just more and more interesting.. who knows something unexpected will happen between the two

Aggregator gang
Can't lose if you don't play I guess. Yugami being nice to Chihiro is always a happy surprise.

yugami thinking in his own selfish way, just because it's correct doesn't mean its right.

Aggregator gang
I don't know anything about baseball tournaments, but does that mean that they're already out for the rest of it?

I don't think that commentary link people are sharing is very fair. Yes, Hayashiyama is a moron who is rude, but he's not purposefully hurting her. he even has a moment of realization during the park scene that he doesn't actually know her and just has a silly crush on her (maybe even partially because he's competitive with Yugami and thought for so long that Yugami liked her). scaring Chihiro to think he's going to outright maul her or drive her to the point of needing to use pepper spray or call friends to come rescue her isn't very funny, it's cruel to her and to Hayashiyama - instead Kadota should be talking to him like 'tone it down man, girls will think you're crazy if you act like this'

personally I think it would be funnier if Kadota, Yugami, and Hayashiyama went on a "training date" where they just insult him the whole time while pretending to be his date "Chihiro". and maybe Chihiro sees them while out with her friends and they're all like 😓

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>yugami thinking in his own selfish way, just because it's correct doesn't mean its right.

>just because it's correct doesn't mean its right

bruh

Users who are viewing this thread