Land of the Lustrous

Fed-Kun's army
Ch. 64: Well, i suppose that makes it much less likely that Kongou had something to do with the genesis of the gems, though it's still suspicious that he describes them as a creature closer to his own composition than he'd ever previously seen. It's also interesting that calls Phos "the one formerly called Phosphophyllite." Has Phos been stricken from their society, or is he acknowledging the changes Phos has undergone in some fashion?

Kinda hard to call Phos by that name at this point. I mean, what is Phosphophyllite made of at this point? Far too many things.

@alhazred: I'm assuming the latter. Seems like Kongou would love them all unconditionally and understands the changes that Phos went though, though it'll be interesting to see if the other gems see Phos as a traitor or something next chapter(s).

Dex-chan lover
Is phos even phos anymore? Not really, only their torso is their own, who knows for how much longer. I agree with the seven treasures of Buddhism theory, which means they're only halfway changed.

Fed-Kun's army
We are all replenished and replaced with time. Some people more and more obviously than others.

Don't think it unnatural as that is how we also grow and mature (and ultimately decline and die as the processes of change start to break down).

Dex-chan lover
Euclase is usually the most normal w/o any special traits aside from her appearance throughout the series, and here, she's the first one who brings about an idea to move everyone to action. That's really saying something.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Euclase is the evil mastermind, you baaaaa-ka.

Labor unions ruining things for everyone yet again.
Very good chapter overall too, very funny.

Group Leader
"zomg, why does the bookstore have SPOILERS on their shelves?!!11"
srsly?

Users who are viewing this thread