World Customize Creator - Vol. 6 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
This guy built the Tower of Babel in an earlier chapter, he’ll probably hammer out less absurd this time

Dex-chan lover
If he divides the enemy into pockets, it doesn't matter if the enemy's total force is much larger. Only a fraction of it could effectively fight at a time. It has always been an effective tactic in warfare.

Dex-chan lover
A motorcycle.

They squeeze content into those pages as far as they can, but for some reason we don't even get to see him making this piece of technology, or even the training from that other one (that I don't remember the name anymore because there's too much people and almost nobody calls each other by name heh) to get used to riding it. Bravo.

U never fight against someone who has a hex editor and can cheat inventory.

This manga would have been so much better if it had less dialog and more action.

Might have to drop this, it has such long periods between chapters and they're always just full of endless chatting.

I can't follow this anymore. I've been struggling with the locations and names for a while now and I am too lazy/don't like the story enough to actually go back to older chapters to try to understand what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else find it weird that all these countries seem to be completely overthrown in the span of like 2 months?

This chapter feels rushed. They took their time in previous chapters to discuss and present the situation, but suddenly armies are moving, fights are being decided off-screen and the fight of the country might be decided right away (not in this ambush, mind you, but in the fight for the capital that is happening in the background).

Double-page supporter
Christ, look at all these children complaining about having to READ a comic book.

How about we get a pop-up picture book for you pansies?

Aggregator gang
ITT, idiot(s) patronizingly mistaking criticism of a poorly written, mediocre manga for complaining about "having to read a comic book". Looks like a boomer, at least in behavior, snuck through.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad It makes me think that the time which has passed is greater than we see because of how much land they cover unless these countries are very small. The city only had 5 battalions so that does seem a bit small considering it is supposed to be the capital

Dex-chan lover
Why is material is an issue now? Didn't he can just make anything as long he has dirt?
Also with the names they are throwing around, I can't even see the flow of the battle. All I know is they going to win.
People saying that complaining about too much text in manga is sign of being weak, but in this manga it's just poorly managed. Death Note for example, has as much text if not more, but they managed it with pictures and props. Here they are just throwing words around. Show, don't just tell, is one one the key in comic storytelling and this manga has failed this part. West? Which way is west? Battalion coming, yeah it's 900 people strong, but in term of scale, how big it is? Are they enough to overrun the forest? Oh they gonna walk through that pass, let's build a fort here. Idk, it's mite too small for a battalion imo.

I'm still sticking around just to see who Yusuke end up with and what he do with the other girls but this arc is overstaying its welcome.

Dex-chan lover
@saredesu
cause the plot demands that he cant build an underground bunker made out of dirt.
@zetsuravez
between timeskips that are happening every 5 panels or so since i think chapter 34 or something,when he first started making the racing cart for the princess.

and course fucking fuel is not an issue for maching with a perpetual motion engine.

Users who are viewing this thread