Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Dance magic; buffing allies and entrancing foes since David Bowie and Michael Jackson

Dex-chan lover
I agree she is by far the best goblin slayer i have seen

Reactions: le3
This manga would be much better without those huge boobs. It's obnoxious and detracts from the whole rather than add anything worthwhile.

At this point, I'm both sick and disgusted of her big boobs. It's so sickening.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit. This would have been a nice fantasy about an unwilling playboy and a skilled loli but instead we got a story about an unwilling playboy and a skilled loli with big tits.

I will keep reading this because Draphs are my second most favorite race after Erunes

Dex-chan lover
he is a sage now so when will he use magic like a fireball ?

@yldDavid yeah less is more sometimes and those are definetly to mutch

Honestly, this manga is beginning to feel repetitive after only 5 issues. I mean, it's coming down to "Cheap magic tricks + Absurd Oppai Moment = Resolution", and it's been that way for 5 chapters. I'll give the next chapter or two a read; but if the trend continues, I am unfollowing.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for the other girl on the cover to make an appearance. How can you even top this manga then? A rhetoric question of course. The answer is obviously 'Impossible'.

How that ranking works? Those letters don't make sense to me... Is it "G F E D C B A S", from lowest to highest?

Users who are viewing this thread