HappyScans!

Thank you for Queen Millennia! It would be amazing if you guys could translate another Leiji's series.

Hi I’m just wondering if happyscans can translate a manga called harem kakumei or ハーレム革命 into English to read and the author is called katsu aki it is the same person that created manga called toumei ningen kyoutei and futari ecchi.

Group Leader
What happend to Happyscans website's posts?

1pp0Sf8.png

Group Leader
Damn, Since I saw the posts disappeared two months ago, I had a bad feeling of what would happen with Happyscans! blog

Happyscans! will open other Blog or something?

Thanks for all the hard work you do,just for my inner peace of mind, do you intend to continue translating Shin Mazinger Zero with the Great General of Darkness Arc? I don't care how long it will take and I don't want to rush you, I just want to know if you plan to do it at all

A pity you had to abandon the website. I hope that does not mean further difficulties for you.

@Shinjinotikari17 if it had any advantages over IRC, apart from being easier to post memes in images. Discord has several big issues, similar to those of Whatsapp.

Group Leader
Hey, are you guys going to do Ninomiya's Nanatsuya? I'd love to help out. I just don't know how to reach you guys without IRC or Discord!

Hi, thanks for your work. I wonder if you plan to continue Yawara?
How about other Yokoyama Mitsuteru‘s historical mangas?

Hello, are you guys still scanlating Sukeban Deka?
Or are you planning on scanlating any Sukeban Deka related works? (ex. Re: Sukeban Deka, The Sukeban Deka That Leapt Trough Time, Sukeban Deka Pretend, Orange Is The Smell Of Blood)
I dont know anywhere else I can contact you 🤔

hi! I have loved and followed your work on azumi for a while now.I notice that you have it marked as completed in your bibliography.... does that mean you have abandoned this project? I believe there are only 30 or so chapters left in the series. I would love to donate if you would be willing to finish scanlation!!

hi! I have loved and followed your work on azumi for a while now.I notice that you have it marked as completed in your bibliography.... does that mean you have abandoned this project? I believe there are only 30 or so chapters left in the series. I would love to donate if you would be willing to finish scanlation!!
I sign for this petition! Got to start reading azumi from the very start of the translation. I remember the TL (guren) had some issues years ago regarding his financial state. I hope they are doing better now. Props for happy scans, i've got to read tons of mangas thanks to them!

Users who are viewing this thread