Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Yuri behaviour pattern is kinda of mistery. Even Iris mother couldnt get ahold of her true personality

I'm loving Chocolate Empire's commentaries, but does that dance scene make anyone else nostalgic for our arousing imouto-chan...?

How did Yuri who is the protagonist of an otome game from Iriss previous life ends up becoming a corrupted bitch?

STOPPPPPPPPP !! Dont touch Bern, Yuri. He might be infected again arrrgh.
Im so angry right now. Arrrrgh

Ed the loser is so angry kinda funny and thrilling xDD

YAYYYY FOR BERN ??????

Fed-Kun's army
@lunarrider I don't think she's corrupt, she's simply plain dumb and happy go lucky, I mean, she IS the MC of the Otome game, but who IS the brains of the MC? Me thinks no brains here.

Dex-chan lover
c20.jpg

Couldn't agree more

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised that Yuri can sneak away from Ed to talk to Bern alone.
Guess next chapter we gonna see her modus operandi to brainwash people.
I freaking hope that Bern won't be infected again though.

I feel like she is going to try, but Bern is going to remember what she did to his sister, how hard his sister works, and how naive he was before and hes not gonna fall for it. But i don't know, this is what i'm hoping. This manga is amazing, great premise, great execution.

Dex-chan lover
This was so much nicer to read than the previous chapter. We're getting to see Queen Dowager's plan in action and the commentary from Louis and Gazelle is a reminder on how the nobility behave. I'm also wishing for Iris' success!

But the ending is such a cliffhanger! Yuri wasted no time to approach Bern the moment he was alone, and come to think of it, it appears she only found Iris because she was looking for Bern in the previous chapter. What a stalker! In any case, it's very clear why Yuri needs him. Bern is the heir to the Duchy of Almeria and the expected successor to the Prime Minister and this means that he is in a position to take everything that makes Iris worthwhile from her in the future. (That said, if he showed any sign of that, Duke Louis might very well disinherit him.) So having Bern on their side is crucial for the Edward faction. Bern may be made to choose here, and I hope he does so wisely. Also, up until now, he has always been with the Edward so he'll be cast away from his current circle of friends.

Really, I'm curious how Yuri will approach this. She wouldn't mention how mean Yuri was to her before, would she? Or is she going to work the angle of wanting a silk dress again and try to get Bern to convince Iris to get Yuri a silk dress? But Iris has already refused and Bern was there for that - he should be understanding when it comes to financial reasons. Maybe she'll just praise Bern for being such a good brother and invite him to come back and hang out with her after pointing out that Iris has managed to strike a conversation with other nobles now. Hopefully, Bern will remember that his duty tonight is to not allow Iris to end up alone and to always be available to allow her to get a breather from the nobility, which is a world she has only just been reintroduced to. I think Bern has enough sense to him now and will break himself off from Yuri but who knows what she might manage.

And I'm still waiting for Alfred's appearance. He has got to be somewhere in this party.

I'm looking forward to next week, but also slightly worried. Come on, Bern, don't disappoint us!

I'm confused by the comments. I thought Iris was the elder sibling not Bern.

I afraid she trying to separate iris with bern so edward will do something bad to her, hope alfred will save Iris

Users who are viewing this thread