Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. Now it's like a certain undead creature who fails to guard the cavern all over again.

Whoa another interesting plot story, not just ordinary ISEKAI , thanks for translation

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope that eventually the MC is able to have his own "body" or avatar.

Maybe this is still the tutorial? and the first one was the tutorial for the tutorial xD?

Dex-chan lover
His appearance is what he sees, the others either see the original's appearance or are mindtricked into believing it's the original.
But what if they're different sizes ? Is he scaled up or down ? What about equipment ?

if only i have more spare money, i would still donate you even if you said not needed anymore donation...

Double-page supporter
- We are not gonna force you.
- So what will i have to do?
- You will find out (she forces him in).
Legit?

Also in one page he has the sword on his right hand and the shield on his back, then he has the sword on his left hand and the shield on his right and then again in he has the sword back on his right hand and the shield back on his back. The fuck???

His art looks exactly like King Of hell, but it seems like they are not related?

The sword change make sense look he had a reverse grip all he did wad move his sword from left to right hand.

Aggregator gang
Its like this guy over here https://mangadex.org/title/36728/freeter-ga-jimini-isekai-teni-suru-manga
but the japanese one has almost no compensation given

I hate how the shield keep jump from his back to his hand and to the back again

Users who are viewing this thread