I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
Did Emiel get in a fight or something? I feel like we missed some information

Edit: maybe it was punishment for not telling that Estelle had met with a wizard and slave?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the Duke beat him up for not telling him a wizard got near Estelle. It's like covering up his mistakes.

The duke probably punished Emil, expect thou, even if they are in good terms he is still a soldier and failed to fill on the information.

Contributor
Emiel is a great guy. I wonder how the Duke would react if Estelle fall in love with Emiel later in the story ?
He would probably try to kill him, ahah.

Group Leader
honestly forgot this was a reincarnation story, now that it's been brought up. still an interesting story though :D

Dex-chan lover
The palace was built a long time ago, in a time whene there were neither antialiasing nor high definition...

Aggregator gang
Her giving him presents was so adorable. Hard to believe she even remembers a little about her past life acting like that. 😊

9 left
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
noooooooooooo.png
@SoloSera i think only knowledge left all her emotion must be gone during living with that thot since that thot torture her all the time

Fed-Kun's army
This series has managed to strike a weird mixture of cutesy fluff while never letting go of the idea that it's actually in a pretty brutal setting, and somehow has managed to do it without really breaking its stride about either or making it feel too jarring.

Emiel getting beaten up as punishment kind of feels natural.

Users who are viewing this thread