Baikoku Kikan

4662622_20180716043119.jpg

I love badass female lead. Clever, mysterious yet appealing.
Manga's world need more like Jolanta and Koko Hekmatyar.

Don't understand in whose country this story take place? cause a lot of word saying look like French but their still in war so Idk

Dex-chan lover
This looks like it go into very ugly territory very quickly. I'm hesitant to see how this is actually handled considering Japan's track record of glorifying this kind of shit. It could turn around and involve the fall of this group or the commander changing, maybe a character study in an awful person, so I'll follow this hesitantly. If it just becomes a celebration of fascist ideals and war crimes to give the mangaka an excuse to draw fancy uniforms, then it'll be a hard pass.

it was in Poland, maybe during end WWI? Anyway, instant follow cuz the author and illustrator of Youjo Senki. Another cause is, the story put us in "Evil" person view, the justification for their brutality, etc etc etc.

oh, and when they're goin to implement like button? I wish to like interesting comment like back in batoto

Contributor
No suprise that the author of this is the same as youjo senki lol. It's got the that same edgy touch to it ?

They swapped 1908 for 1918, and basically Poland at that time was really suffering from fresh democracy (after a century of nonexistence), corruption , and fucked up geopolitical localisation. It basically ended with Piłsudzki using army to take toys away from politicians, and setting his own. (To tell the truth that didn't really changed that much though)

This story diverge on politicians actually having balls :) Can't wait for new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Hex from Jormundgand(Jormugand?). It's Carlo Zen so insta-followed

Users who are viewing this thread