Author Chapter 648 (Mousou Telepathy)
Yeah, don't read too much into the "Fin" It was a joke, like he was TKO'd or TPK'd from holding her hand is all. Not saying it is the end of the manga.
Cause of death, Nanako's cute blush and hand-holding.
The fin is what you hit when you try to jump the shark 🧐
The last chapter really resumes what I'm thinking right now well...
"Whaaat?! Whaaat?!"
"What? That's the end? What?? Is that REALLY the end? If that's really the end, wow, that's bad. What on Earth."
What, no way... you can’t just resume the manga and the end it immediately after...

That’s bs!
Excuse me... FIN!?
no one cares about his diary, this story was about a girl who reads minds using her own visual memory and imagination.
man, author-san you can't go naming chapters "Fin" or similar shit like that. gives all us readers heartattacks
Please don't let this be the last chapter!

I read all this is like 1 day and this is fucking soul crushing ;_;
RIP Toda
Ive been reading this for a whole of 2 years now and f this isnt the end but fuck you NOBEL
i was giving this manga time to upload more chapters, but when i see "fin", i rushed and read all the way to current chapter.
nice bait.
Yep, definitely dead. RIP Toda-kun...
Anticlimatic, if this really is the end.
I can't believe she killed him
H I A T U S
Wow this is really going 0 to 100 real quick after the past dozen pages. All the breaks spread it out but re-binging makes it obvious.
Continuation of the diary: "it was down the pants hand."
how does toda plan on doing lewd things with nakano if he can't even hold her hand without being revived by the dragonballs