F
Teasday
Developer
i cant believe moutele was axed
@erwan, uh actually, you're thinking of « fine », « fin » means end
They got me for a second here...well played
uh actually, you're thinking of « fine », « fin » means end

Fine is the female form of the adjective fin eh
What a ride, it's a shame main character died so young. Can't wait for the spin-off with a new love interest.

Also, I hope @Newspage delays the next chapter so some people think it actually ended.
why end if there is atlest 2 more chapters?
About the [End] tag: I released the chapter and had to rush to uni so I had a bit of catching up to do. In theory everyone can change the end chapter entry on Mangadex. Turns out it was someone from Helvetica trolling.

Reading up on the comments it seems like a lot of people thought it was funny but of course I personally don't think trolling like this is very appropriate so I would certainly not have "allowed it" if anyone asked me.

Of course no harm done. Let's move on.
If you die in your dreams you die in real life.
That's a wrap, guys. Thanks for reading!
Good read, can't wait for author next work.
Fin.
That's not the end. There are 2 more chapters in RAW already, and it doesn't look like it's over.
@JJTheWeeb
uh actually, you're thinking of « fine », « fin » means end

My comment was a silly joke ;) In fact, "fin" means both "end" and "thin", but also depending of the context, "witty" (nowadays, mostly for ironic intent) or "reffined"
R.I.P our boi
They held hands, everybody!!!

Now the baby will come out at any moment and the wedding ring will come into existence.

Ya’ll thought having sex would be the endgame — little did you know that this manga is NSFW!!!
Well GG boys
Death by handholding... What a lewd wholesome way to go XD