Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Just a reminder. I'm not the one who made the page 32.

Angie is an S ranked Airhead and the story is the purest fluff.

its sad its not going to last...or will the demand of this genre keep it running?

so he wins because ange keep repeating a mistake he must have seen a thousand times

but did she do it by purporse? so he can be strong and her dad '' afterall '' ?

i wonder what s his true strenght? A? AA?

Is this a reupload, I feel like I've seen this 🤔
Maybe I just read the novel sometime ago lol

now im curious why is the father only ranked e before stopping

is it because adventurer is way better back when hes adventuring? or is it because of his training after retiring as adventurer?

Art work is as superb as always. And, it's nice to see you guys are having fun while translating it. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this guy would just get a clue at some point and stop being so freaking depressed.

@danang5 in the first few chaps, they say it's because he quit right off his first mission, therefore never got the opportunity to rank up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the father is actually pretty powerful and could become an S rank but while he's still an E rank he met something like absurdly powerful that beat him and ended up cutting his leg, but he didn't realize that thing he fought is actually powerful (beyond S class could handle) and thought

"huh, maybe I'm not as great as I thought. Maybe I'm not even strong. I lost my leg and opportunity to rise rank, guess I'll retires ".

Or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread