Author Chapter 84 (RED: Living On The Edge)
i think im retarded as i only begun to notice they have colours for names and it's symbolic and all that jazz. except for yellow, nth symbolic about that.
Well, with Ieroh being called Yellow is just a quick jab at him being Asian, but for the symbolism, his whole being in America was because he was too afraid to follow his honor-bound comrades to the grave. And by fleeing from Japan with Murasaki, he essentially becomes a "yellow"-bellied deserter as he ran away from the responsibilities/code of his past life (as a samurai/retainer?). Also, aside from his first encounter with Blue, he hasn't once used his sword, preferring his rifle. You know, a weapon that can be fired from such a distance that he wouldn't really need to confront anyone up close, a coward's choice. But, yeah. That was in the beginning, so Yellow doesn't really have that 'umpf' as it once did, and it now serves just as a reminder of what he once was.
Oh no, oh no, Samurai guy is going to find Scarlet! I hope they can find Yellow again. At least there's no corpse, maybe he's still alive.
manga/anime rules state "if theres no body, then they not ded"
Hey it's Huang again, I like that guy.

Also, ponder the fact that Scarlet is a mix between Blue and Red.
*thinking emoji*