Boku Girl

Eh, personally not a fan of how it ended, but it was an interesting comic nonetheless...

Dex-chan lover
Urgh the temptation seeing other language already completed. Must not click.

Contributor
dont get how you cant be a fan of how it ended, it was perfect to me

The ending is great, and let it be said that we need more works from Sugito Akira, his art is gorgeous. Mizuki is bae btw.

I was hopimg to see some sort pf revelation that mizuki’s father was poseidon. They keep showing him with a trident, and being unnaturally strong, so it should fit. Would have added some more depth.

Pretty standard ending for transformation gender bender. My only issue is that

love interest looked like he was about 30.

?I love Suzushiro Mizuki? i'm completely addicted to her and i knew from the beginning how it was gonna end even though i knew nothing about it but the fact that they built up my hopes for a big moment then give me a little taste of it and just break it just kills me

anyway i love the ending and its quite good to read so if u find this and have not read it i yet then i hope u do

BTW read for own convenience
i personally got TRIGGERED A LOT SO THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!

Hah, I could totally see Mizuki's dad as Poseidon, adding in divine politicking would be a great way to extend this another 40 chapters without running dry.

Loki would have been nailed to a wall somewhere the moment he got back. xD

Man i remember reading this, that face on page 5 chapter 1 gets me every time i remember that scene.

Im happy this manga got another chapter , but i am also sad at the same times since we won't get any fully-girl-mizuki in action

well thank you for the chapter

Wow, just finished this and i don't really like the ending, but still a good read anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread