Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 926 - The Difference Is Clear

Dex-chan lover
Romance is a two-way street, and Tomo ain't no trophy.
Tag-team him!

Better yet, get help from Misuzu and her mom, just as revenge for making this so difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Combat options for Jun:

1) Why get the daughter when he could get the mother? Defeat Tomo's dad via NTR!
2) Why fight alone? Get Tomo to deal more critical (mental) damage before attacking!
3) Why bother with the girls? Defeat common sense by romancing the father himself!
4) Why bother with their family at all? Defeat the whole story by crawling back to Misuzu!
5) What story? Just pick some random schmuck off the street, even Carol's boyfriend will do, Jun!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like everybody is forgetting a certain aspect to take into account: the father said, more or less, "You must defeat me first if you wanna date her!".

...he never mentioned anything about fighting.

Dex-chan lover
@XaneKudo

Ah yes, the Jun embraces his inner tree ending, though I suppose that might be considered under #5. (Trees are also male or female, though... it leaves us with the disquieting possibility of continuing this manga with a tree version of everyone.)

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2

If Jun doing that (defeating him non-fighting) Tomodad will certainly use 'that not what i mean' or 'that one is not count' card and moving the goalpost.

Fed-Kun's army
I really can't decide if this is a ploy to drag out the story even more or if something funny is going to happen like Tomo taking on her father.... They were FINALLY together for like 2 seconds 😭 Can't they just be happy together??

Kind of a HUGE loophole in what tomoDAD said. He can challenge him to anything besides fighting....

This is when Jun challenges her dad to videogames and is finally able to use his Gamer Boy powers for good.

Users who are viewing this thread