JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Woah! There is a manga for the novel? I hope the manga goes beyond the plot of the novel. There has to be so much more to discover in that story!

Double-page supporter
"An actual good isekai manga that involves sex?! Impossible!"
-Eonlars

This is something new, but before i say "Boring isekai" i wanna know what skill she get. She should get atleast one.

Double-page supporter
The art's quite different from the ln cover, Chiba looks way more disgusting than I imagined

@FunZed
she gets the abilities from the guys she fucks, won't be revealed until near the end though

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's gonna get treated like shit by coworkers or other races before the guy actually does something... Or most likely the guy will get a change of heart or find a cute elf and leave the her behind... so .... What's the point really? to see her depressed? and the fact that she got NOTHING and the guy got everything makes me feel like this is a projection of the author, like a true fantasy for the most pathetic otakus to -- ... you know what? I've said enough. Is just not for me.

@plsnobully
Good to know actually! but then again, is not something I would like to read monthly

Dex-chan lover
Okay we got this one. When will we get the one about a isekai to a vending machine?

Double-page supporter
@Serenata if you don't mind more spoilers,
she gets along quite well with the workers, there's no shipping with Chiba, and things take a dark turn near the end of the LN. For the next few chapters we'll just see her life as a prostitute, no romance or drama
But yes, I can see people being put off by it just by the premise

Group Leader
there are hints of her getting happiness and maybe some romance in the end but it's all open ended.It ends in the beggining a new story in a way. One we won't get to read

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kinda depressing, not that the heroine was a good person to begin with but still.

It reminds me of that stupid isekai with an herborist mc who does nothing but sleep with hookers. It’s a terrible manga.

Dex-chan lover
I was expectin something like non-stop ecchi this and that but seeing the world from a perspective of this girls is oddly refreshing.

Sure she's selling herself off to make a living but she takes pride in it. She does seem liek she knows her stuff, tired of seeing MCs that mope around doing whatever. Kinda weird that a person who doesn't have an "isekai cheat" is the one who gets shit done.

Interdasting...

Users who are viewing this thread