Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai - Ch. 7

Power Uploader
In case anyone's wondering, this isn’t the end.
There will be at least another chapter more coming soon, although it might take some time, as always.
Thanks for your continuous support!
Please feel free to follow the artist on Twitter and share some thoughts on the manga as well!

PrpCN1D.jpg

@theilikepie

The fact that she openly admitted to killing the parents makes me doubt she killed the kid. In fact, what if the kid was already dead from the abuse of the parents and instead of letting his soul pass on to the afterlife, she instead made him turn into a ghost?

Aggregator gang
That clearly wasnt ego, it was was the chance to make that kid happy, she just needed to find that resolve

Dex-chan lover
I mean, how is being turned into a youkai such a big deal? Granted, it depends on the type, but most youkai have at least a human intellect, emotions, can shapeshift into human form, and in many cases used to be human. Some even have human spouses. She’s being much too hard on herself, which isn’t good because yuurei spirits are empowered by their emotional states.

Dex-chan lover
@Kneel_Breen I'm leaning towards just "Spirited Away". Or to look at it from a more Western perspective, he's eaten the food of the Fey and can never go back.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion there's normally things portrayed as bad about being a youkai. Ravenous hunger only momentarily stopped by human flesh.
Deathly coldness that no warmth will sate.
Loss of morals.
Loss of memory.
Every night, feeling them. Your arm, your eye. Even with them lost.

To become a youkai is akin to a half life, a cursed life.

Or, that is what the legends say. Who knows, maybe they just are jealous of the youkai who live forever.

Users who are viewing this thread