Author Chapter 2 (S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu)
Nice sofa you got there, kitty.

@athalosj Let’s assume for one moment that not all protagonists need to shack up, shocking, I know, but humor me. Why would it be bad.
Thank you very much for the translation... ?
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
@Kisato I would be bad becuse who wants to read a story about a protagonist just watching romance happen in front of him all the time that is one of the thingd that killed my hype for Spirit Migration
@AthalosJ well, I dunno about you, but I don’t need my MCs on a constant quest to get laid. Sometimes it’s fine to play a third party or a spectator role.
@Kisato
No offense to you at all but I think the kind of MC you're referring about is kinda creepy
But then again that's just my own opinion, I mean "to each's own"
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
(figuratively) Screw those titties, I'm here for the cute kitty and his cute days of loyal servitude to his benefactor who's a nice elf girl who would probably look better with a smaller chest size anyway.
im happy i finally discovered this masterpiece
Maybe it's just me, but I would like ecchi more if she didn't had such gigantic breasts. Her body is so out of proportion, and the way she dresses like a hooker doesn't really make it sexy for me, when everything is on display like that there's no teasing.
Welcome to the party Badguy-san. I've been waiting for you.