Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raws and wanna confirm things. So i was right thinking Kou want to make them going back together because of what she take in photo and honestly i think she kinda right even if for the moment Nene don't want to going back with Amane. Speaking of Nene, she seem more and more unclear to me. You can't ask Kou to be your girlfriend for Summer and going back to being just friends after, that's not how it work. Nene seem really in love, you can't cheat those heartbeats but something feel off in that, i don't think she had really forget Amane entierly.
I think Nene may suffer of a lack of attention when she was younger and that's why she want the one she love to only pay attention to her. As expected Amane is heartbroken because her wish of Nene coming to the cafe to have a parfait made by her is now dead but i don't quite understand her anger toward Kou because she's clearly not the one at fault here. This chapter left me with a bittersweet taste : on one note i'm happy that Nene and Kou going out but that mean leaving Amane on the side and Kou seem determined to back the exs together. I don't really see an end where the 3 come back as only friends honestly, either the exs came back together or Kou really fall for Nene and Amane kinda manage to get over it one way or the other. I'm fine with both and even if i prefer the second option, i think the first one it's the more probable.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This chapter almost convince me that the reason Nene asked Amane to broke up with her is senpai. "I want you to take pictures of only me" is kind of the same thing that senpai do for Amane? I don't know though maybe it's just a coincidence? Kou might gotten herself into unfavorable position this time, though.

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone Seem both Amane and Nene may have hinted it was because Amane was obnoxious about their relation but i don't think it's only that. Amane said Nene began to being cold toward her at the start of 3rd year middle school and then break up at the ceremony without reals explanations. I don't expect them to be legitimate because the author seem to picture Nene as a "villain" or as someone who don't how to manage her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@pokanikuman Kou was already in a bad position since start because she get between two ex-gf with one still having feelings for the other.

"I want you to take pictures of only me" is kind of the same thing that senpai do for Amane?

Yes but she know that Amane and Senpai were childhood friends so it may be normal, also she correct by saying "us" (she mean herself and Kou i think). I think you're right if my assumption of Nene want some attention is right. I think she want a lot of attentionand the fact that Amane may have been in more light than her make her jealous or simply she was not ok with Amane having fun with Senpai.
Edit : Rereading the chapter and i'm pretty sure Nene just want the center of the attention of the one she love, she is very annoyed when Kou give attention to Amane and i think it was maybe the reason she broke up with Amane.Make mesad because it feel like Nene is the bad guy and is just an attention wh*re jealous GF who just want her loved one to give all her attention to her.

I don't want Amane to go out with Nene or that sempai. She deserves someone better!
- Sempai is clearly a bad girl.
- No matter what happened with Nene and Amane relationship in the past (even if it's just a misunderstanding) Amane tried to talk to Nene(even now) but Nene didn't tried to clear things(it's just a talk!) at all. She know that Amane are suffering from that but still didn't do anything(it's like she want to revenge??)
- Kou?, I'm not sure about her. She is not a bad girl but she still don't know what the right choice to make (But she is still a kid so I don't blame her). Maybe Kou x Amane isn't bad?

Dex-chan lover
That casual ass grab lol

But damn Kou really is a nice person, But daaamn Nene cruelly flaunting the relationship, I don’t believe she’s lying about liking Kou, but I think she still has feelings for amane that are mixed with some hate.
I like the NenexKou ship but wouldn’t really like it to be possessive, since she still wants to be friends with amane.
Amane really needs to move on, as hard as it might be

I think nene is hurt because of amane and has resentment towards her that would explain why she showed off her new “relationship” with kou

I wonder what the hell happened to Nene to make her so angry at Amane. I’m positive the senpai had something to do with it, tricked Nene into thinking Amane cheated on her or some shit.

Double-page supporter
Ok so this keeps triggering my cigarette adiction to a hellish level, so fuck. but anyway, it just seems to me that Nene wants attention solely for her as some people say. To be honest, I can't really feel any sympathy for her, being deliveratively cruel to Amane and her liking to Kou doesn't even feel sincere, it seems she just needs someone to tell her that she is beautiful.

@Lilliwyt and to that "you can't cheat those heartbeats but something feel off in that", I can't agree at all, for someone as deliverately manipulative as her, even the whole thrill of the situation might make her heart race, and even if I'm picturing her as some kind of sadis, it might not be all that far away from reality, bragging to Amane about how they are going out and everything.

Damn it I'm upset.

Thanks for the chapter.

Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what the real deal of Nene. But she really cruel to Amane on purpose. go straight to her work place for a date and the way she give the answer "that right, so what ". Knowing Amane still love her but keep friend relationship because she have no other choice. And take that advance to make a "we already broke up, this have nothing to do with you"

Fed-Kun's army
ouch, well, honestly I was on the Nene X Kou ship (still kinda am) since I felt she was sincere the previous chapters, even if she had her flair of hidden issues, but this chapter felt weirdly "cartoonishly evil" (?).
I don't know, putting aside wheater they are good or bad people I am still more interested in Nene so I still want to see where this goes, just kinda wish she hadn't feel so, for lack of a better term, "evil" I guess, and by that I mean she kinda reminded to senpai and the like.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that escalated quickly.

We still don't know what's going inside Nene's head after this chapter, but clearly she has some issues. Why else would she, first thing, drag Kou to Amane's workplace.

@Lilliwyt Yes you are right, at first she just want to have a casual friendship with two of them but being Nene's gf just make it worst lol I feel bad for Kou she's innocent geez.

And about Nene, I think that too is possible. I can't help but wondering if Nene has big desire to monopolize her loved one, so no wonder if Nene asked Amane to broke up since senpai is always around Amane using her identity as 'childhood friend'. Gee I'm even convinced that senpai did say something to Nene when they are still in relationship to make Nene hate Amane on that level.

Users who are viewing this thread