Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Enticer

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy your aids, ex-virgin MC-kun--- oh wait, he has OP healing skills, carry on then.

How can you not tell the difference between your lower back hurting and your ass hurting. Most retarded mc yet. HE RAPED YOU NEGA WTF. He spends multiple chapters struggling with his lack of action when Amos died. To him not being ready to kill pedra and the lord the moment she revealed her goal of capturing anett. And he already guessed she was manipulating the lord and all the other mages. But still tries to fight through her 2 types of charm magic and gets buttfucked for it. No . He literally waits til they find anett and decide to go after her to do something about it . Like he already said the moment she revealed her goal that if they capture or kill anett hed have no purpose of being there. But he still wants to maintain good relationships with all parties involved. I haven't read the LN but I'm guessing in the next few chapters his lack of action is gonna get dullan and Ben killed if not anett killed. And it may be by his own hands since I'm guessing pedra didnt just rape him for no reason. Probably implanted some type of high level mind control that hes not gonna break out of til it's too late. OR hes just gonna save the day and pedras gonna get away on some shonen shit.

Dex-chan lover
So he let himself get sexually assaulted, as well as divining the location of his friends in order to stay undercover? This only makes since if he was infiltrating an organization and had to keep his cover from being blow. Otherwise, he could have either killed, incapacitated, or lied to that conniving bint.

Fed-Kun's army
This was probably to just let the MC have sex but unless the author intends to have him stay weak to her charms it could prove troublesome later.

@Tsukasa_iLy How do you get butt sex out of having sex with a woman? I agree with some of your other points, though I do think he just doesn’t want to involve innocent people and is taking an nonsensical route to do that. But the butt sex part is just wrong, the mc said it correctly that his back hurts from having sex for a long period of time. Also anett is unlikely to die as she seems to be the female lead of the story.

@gotim18 when he first met pedra he says she has a really deep voice. Which is foreshadowing. Aswell as the last look he saw b4 he passed out. It's pretty obvious that she isnt a she. And idk bout you but he was laying down and it looked like she was riding him. I've never had my back hurt from being rode by a girl.

@Tsukasa_iLy the voice part I just figured had to do with her charm spell rather than being a guy which seems unlikely to me. Yes she does seem to have been riding him but remember he was a virgin so his first sexual encounter was hours of her riding him. If you check the next chapter there’s some tight clothes and no sign of a bulge so its unlikely she is a he. Also every charmed person so far is a man and charms usually work best on the opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ. The MC is even more of a maiden boy than any character in Otome Danshi. He got charmed despite his charm resistance and then raped by an evil mage, yet his biggest concern is that he's not a virgin anymore. I wonder what kind of a person the original author of this story is. At the very least the author has next to zero testosterone in their blood.

I know most of these isekai MCs are the reactive/passive type, but come on.... letting someone you are suspicious of use then rape you....

Users who are viewing this thread