Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Emergency Situation

I don't know why they added this 2 chapters but i wanna say something....... This BITCH deserves a punishment

Dex-chan lover
The story doesn't flow super well in my opinion. I wonder if this is the author's first work.

Dex-chan lover
I bet it wasn't the fall that killed him. And that 'she' has something to do with it.

Aggregator gang
Yea, like most isekai, this is super clunky. Isekai is the retail job of manga; it's an entry level genre that is often mediocre.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
Unfortunately it is as you say. There is so much potential that when it is well done it is amazing but to find the few pearls we have to dive in the pile of ashes that is the isekai genre.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this mc still a kid? (the way this chapter ended was like him acting as angstful teen)

Also that's totally idiotic telling an outsider after, that you could've saved the guys arm.
He just got lucky that the guy didn't believe him and thought of him just making stuff up in self-pity.

If he had believed him then he surely would've punched mc's face there and then,
and his position with other mercenaries would've gone shit..

Maybe I'm always expecting too much, but mc's like him just end up disappointing me one way or another

Dex-chan lover
..... so many dumbs, hell, even with your clouded mind, you can't see the plot of blood? You can't tell that you are in a very bad place even with the signs? and you call yourself a 'sage' that you can't even see the telltale signs of a brewing storm?? I came here expecting romance, but what do I get? A wimpy mc that doesn't know how to treat a woman and who calls himself a 'sage' of the modern world yet doesn't showcase such knowledge. Even if he's blind, he has the 'feeling' that something is bad, but doesn't make any effort to search for why nor to escape.... I want to say this, I don't care if you are trash, I don't care if you are inexperienced with women, in fact, it builds character in my eyes, but when you call yourself a 'sage' I fucking expect you to have the proper fucking knowledge. Yes, I am getting worked up for literally nothing, but god damnit I hate inconsistency like this.

a seasoned warrior thats used to horseback dies from falling of a horse? even if he only has one arm thats a stretch....
i didnt learn it personaly but someone i knew complained to me that way way before she could ride on her own she had to do all kinds of dry training on how to soften your own fall as long as the horse didnt trample her minor injuries or some small breaks would be all she got ...

anyway what in saying having ames die so suddebly is sus

when someone literally losing one arm, the balance in his body is off. because one hand weight several kilograms, even for walking needed to set a new balancing him self. amos is not fine, he is lie to him self and others so they are not worried about him.
this is why I hate MC who just don't want to used full power he have, and do a half baked action.
this MC know he is powerful, no doubt about that. and a powerful person must faced a more unique trials.
he is just running away from it.

Dex-chan lover
is the author or artist a girl? the MC keeps smiling and blushing like a shoujo MC and it really annoys me

Users who are viewing this thread