Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - The Qualification to be "Perfect"

Dex-chan lover
I would love for this to get finished. When Village Idiot stopped doing stuff, so many interesting manga got left behind.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I remember the last chapter despite the fact it's been a year..

Group Leader
It's going to get finished, the last 2 chapters are currently in the redrawing stage. This will be a completed series soon.

Aggregator gang
thanks for finishing this manga series ...
(unfortunately this is for LN promotion, so the story goes unfinished after the arc done)
I think manga only covering up to vol 4, currently translated LN already reach Vol 14 ...
(and the harem keep increased by each Vol of LN ... at least 2 heroine, so now MC already have more than 10 harem member in LN)

Fed-Kun's army
I reviewed it several times, but I can't quite make out what happened at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 In the last two pages, he was able to be propelled toward the giant eldritch-elephant and was able to get the syringe gun positioned to inject him... the needle broke, and I'm assuming he got hit by said elephant retaliating.

Double-page supporter
This story still gave me a goosebumps even tho I already read the LN until vol 11. One of the most best series for rom com...

Users who are viewing this thread