Futari Solo Camp

Contributor
First chapter coming up soon.
Edit: looking for people (experienced, preferably) who wish to help us with this series, all positions. If you're interested, please join us m_m!

Dex-chan lover
I've been meaning to do some solo camping myself. Gotta save some money for the gear tho.

Contributor
The lone outdoor weekend-trip lengthened into a manga looks like a nice start. Followed with the hope it stays about exploring nature parks between a man who'd prefer to be alone entirely and a sexy girl who can act as the reason he speaks about what to do over the course of the trips when they occur. I get the feeling it'll quickly turn into misunderstood romance of two bickering people with a camping tent in the background, though.

Fed-Kun's army
I like seeing mangas like these. Lately there’s a huge trend in the U.S of living a Van life to get closer to nature.

P.S. This girl is goddam annoying...

This reminds me of the time my family went camping and this crazy chick came over and kept demanding we go to the bathroom with her and then she stole all our hot dogs. Then it rained for, like, two days straight.
Beach camping sucks balls.

Fed-Kun's army
kodansha literally have a cooking channel where they used to recreate manga food... pity they have become inactive

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhBYlF0v2mkBWO1BSbUdTFqHny8-XM6yN

Contributor
So... Yuru Camp, but the main characters aren’t high school girls.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought he was gay until he said father. I need to lay off of those muscle doujins...

Users who are viewing this thread