Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - The Long Hoped-For Sleepover (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 Too bad, i think Chidori preivous crush just come to town so unfortunaly for you it will kinda drama.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, shit, seems we are getting closer to the drama, about 5 or six chapters is my guess.
thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I thought that was chidoris older sister, but maybe as a previous crush she could help them come out with their relationship?
maybe she should get with nonohas younger sister? thinking? :p

Dex-chan lover
This was the first lewd chapter so far...I know we're already at Ch.36 but I'm not sure how to think about this upcoming drama -- should a be glad that something is finally going to happen or should I be bothered that the relationship is going to be tested when it's still so subtle...?

Let's see some ANGST!

Dex-chan lover
the girl at the end is probably that one girl from the flashbacks, the one that put chocolates/gift in chidori locker, then chidori rejected returning the chocolates/gift to her later that day, tho they didnt show her face, just her silhouette (chapter 10/11 and 22/23)

Dex-chan lover
oh-no-5ab91493df486.png

I'm actually fine with the probable incoming drama.
Just hoping that it would increase the affection of our main couple, instead of the usual long-winded miscommunication trope to play out.

Anyway, inject this chapter straight into my veins!! so freaking cute!

Dex-chan lover
Ayy drama time. The following few chapters are gonna be frustrating to read.

But it's all worth it because Nanoha protecc. And soon after, Chidori attacc. Attack what? Her lips!

Users who are viewing this thread