Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Christmas Is a Spectacle

Contributor
>Mother has a hand fetish

Ten bucks says she awakened to it after looking at the Mona Lisa.

So legally they can't force him to work overtime, right? he should just go anyways.

Double-page supporter
Damn, could they be any more obvious that something was gonna mess up their plans...

So is there literally no worker protection in Japan? Because that's the conclusion I'm getting from all those mangas.

@rndmnm Even if there is, it's considered rude to not stay on work overtime. Japan's work culture normalizes overworking not by law, but by social pressure. The west isn't a stranger for this stuff either, just ask yourself why so many software developers take part in crunch time and overworking if technically they have the right of saying no.

Aggregator gang
"i can either leave now to be with my girlfriend, or you can fire me and do it yourself. your call"

Dex-chan lover
Okay his mother has a hand fetish. Wonder what’s his dads?

man i can kind of relate to this

had to cancel on a date with my ex cause a lot of work came out in my internship :)

Dex-chan lover
@rndmnm: Why do you think many isekai involve adult men who within the very first chapter revel in the fact that they no longer have to go to work in the jobs that they used to have?

@Aradiel: Yeah, but Japan takes it to a level that is considered unusual by Western standards. Hell, the Japanese version of the phenomenon is more associated with sweatshops in Western culture; they even invented a dedicated term for such companies.

Aggregator gang
can't say I'm too surprised at the ending considering how many flags he raised

Fed-Kun's army
Totally didn't see that coming. No one would have thought it would go like this, right? Noooo one.

Users who are viewing this thread