Gangsta

This one is soooo good, a bit gory though...Connie and Marco are so sweet...if this can be applicable to such situation at all.

Contributor
I just wish this would have consistent updates like way back qq

Fed-Kun's army
damn it this and Black Laggon got stalled for too long forgot the plot

Yea last time I read was like 2015 or 2016. I have no idea what’s going on besides Marco and Connie dying :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

damn if this didn't go on hiatus i would be more vested in it, now i just really don't know why things are unfolding as such. I don't think a wiki can help anyway

This is great. I recently bought first four volumes in used book store for about ten bucks on a whim, and boy am i happy.

It reads like "Black Lagoon", but if it was written by a woman (ie, more characterization and personal drama).

I am still slty ab the anime being axed... but i will take whatever available.
Thanks tdx!

I hope Kohske gets gradually better so she can go back to update like before. It saddens me that she gets ''hate'' just because she's sick.

Aggregator gang
The mangaka has requested that people stop distributing scans of this series. Can we take them down? https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-10-29/manga-creator-kohske-asks-scanslators-to-stop-sharing-gangsta/.138787

Dex-chan lover
Uh?
So, romance tag. Only thing I can think of is the pair on volume 8 cover, but that's a subplot involving supporting cast members. Not an actual focus of the series. Unless something changed dramatically between a pair of the main characters in a chapter I haven't gotten to yet, I just finished catching back up again, and yeah, the tag doesn't really seem applicable and probably gives people the wrong idea.

Users who are viewing this thread