My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Woooaahh thank you so so much for the double update (and half?)

I really hope the "something she did long time ago" isn't ^I ate your pudding^ or similar xd

Double-page supporter
If you’ve already determined that you’re inside a novel, why is it so difficult to accept the fact that the other girl is your old friend... 😅

i like the bestfriend and the mc (or i guess the mc and the.... bestfriend's mc??? gods) unfortunately not gl but still the tropes appearing are so funny
thank you for the hard work Wandering Willows~!

Dex-chan lover
The MC is so realistic...it's fresh and funny (the cringe is real) but also a bit frustrating lmao.
Can't wait for the updates! Thanks for your hard work!

The way Dan-I sat down when the two MCs were having a staring contest was so funny x)
Also, sad secret backstory between her and Yeoreong?

Wahh😱😱😱😱 At first "hmm i kinda familiar with the picture/manhwa" and then i read through and i remember!

Aha this is same author of "Oh Holy!"

And i'm thanking you for translate and bring up here😊😊😊😊😳😳😳 I'm really grateful for you picked up this😇😇😇

What happen whaaaaaat
Ugggghh this cliffhanger
I read the raw and have no idea what happen if someone know some spoiler please give me some
I probably need to learn some korean ;A;
Anyway thank you so much for the update //sending love

Power Uploader
I think I'll enjoy the satire on shoujo/otome tropes. But it's tricky to keep this kind of series going for long without falling prey to the very same tropes. Good luck to the author.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this story line is so fun!!! I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Thanks for the chapters!!

Contributor
Dan! Now that you know you're in a novel... you gotta cling to the MC's thighs! Surely you know that you can't escape this situation! Even if MC becomes the tragic bullied student, you'll be made out to be a good guy if you just stick with her and support her! Even if you get bullied too! Better than whatever retribution the others will get!

And who knows, maybe you'll get Tomoda treatment, wink wink wonk

She's still confused with everything that's happening then what------- something happened?!

Dex-chan lover
Are we finally gonna find out just how MUCH of her backstory has been rewritten without her consent? Cause it feels like there might be a LOT.

Users who are viewing this thread