King's Maker

RD

Not all heroes wear capes! I don't know you but thanks for sharing it in English. It's a pity that there's not the first season but it's already a miracle that there's someone willing to get even a chapter. I really hope there will be more coming out❤ again thank you so much!

You can find the first season in MangaRock BTW.
Anyways, This is a beautiful masterpiece! It shows all the things humans do and how they think. One of the best manhwas I have ever read. Thank you for bestowing us the English translation for this outstanding gem!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished binging the season recently. A very powerful story, definitely recommend reading the first season somewhere else. Be cautious of different translations of the later chapters on diff sites, search Haga on MR for the official ones

The first season is available almost entirely for free on Lezhin. You can get a free chapter every 12 hours.

I’m kinda sad because I was so in love with season 1 but season 2 started off a bit meh and doesn’t have as much impact

The color choice is magnificent, its just so beautiful to look at and the use of color is amazing....damn i legit gotta make this my wallpaper...XD

Im hesitant to read this considering the sexual violence tag in the content section of the description. Is there a lot of "sexual violence"? And is it worth going through for the story?

@maanga || there isn't here, though there are references to the first season, which featured a few (maybe three) semi-graphic scenes (or at least i didn't consider them too graphic -- far as i remember there wasn't any sexual nudity) of the old king creeping on his young attendants.

i'd say it's definitely worth reading for the story! but i suggest you read the first season if you haven't already, since this is...a continuation of that.
like a few people said below you can find it on mangarock. (https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100107552) hope u decide to give it a try

When the carriage was attacked I was like "WTF!!???" Had to reread the part a few times to get what happened. Hot damn.

The first season was definitely thrilling! I hope season 2 can become like that. Though Shin is much better in S1. It just my opinion tho. Lets hope it will get better

I mean, I knew that the previous emperor was a sl**t but not to this big of a scale.
I GAPPED when I saw the black hair dude. I was so confused for a second. He looks so much like Wolfgang. I was even more shook by how Shin addressed him at first, even though it was more like a question.
I am hella shook right now.

Group Leader
Hey guys Pinpin here

im looking for a proofreader for this series, if you are interested feel free to DM me

Closed

Please can someone tell me where I can find the 2nd season? I read till chap 13 Season 2 and I see people talking about the season 2 in the comments but I see that the last translation here is chap 15 Season 1 :(

Does anyone know what happened to the translated chapters of season 2? I'd read the official release if I could, but it looks like Lezhin is sleeping on it for some reason... :/

Users who are viewing this thread