You Are Obscene, My Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, these "I just completely lost my filter - listen to me talk about my fetishes" moments with the other people in Subaru's life are far more entertaining than her loss of control incidents with the main male character.

And I didn't expect that as a chapter ending. Ok, let's just flaunt genre convention and get the cat right out of the bag.

Given the writer, I'm a bit concerned about where this is gonna go next.

Power Uploader
Ahh, perspective switch, I like it.

Also:

x27.png

Otousama understands it all after being told of masturbatory habits? I see that's the one language they have in common.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, these "I just completely lost my filter - listen to me talk about my fetishes" moments with the other people in Subaru's life are far more entertaining than her loss of control incidents with the main male character.

And I didn't expect that as a chapter ending. Ok, let's just flaunt genre convention and get the cat right out of the bag.

Given the writer, I'm a bit concerned about where this is gonna go next.
Yeah of course it is since all she does when she's around the male lead is think of seggs. The most atrocious sin of this manga is it doesn't show how the male lead behaves when he loses his self-control.

He lost it for three days at the end of the manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda no wonder she ended up being a pervert, living that fake charade while being depressed will likely lead to sexual addiction.
Father should be ashamed of making creating a dysfunctional person who will take years if not even to live healthy.

He has major issues, probably also lived in unhealthy life and absolute rule of hierarchy of the "family", this proves his violent outburst on Saito, he also has to keep a charade as a head of the family he probably never really were.

Oh well, at least now they had "permission", but 10 years till their "hormones" won't effect their judgement is outrageous.

Congratulats on sober sex at least...

Users who are viewing this thread