Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 109 - Under One Roof

Aggregator gang
And the twist is that he is... her father !

(He could have dropped out long ago when he was 2nd year)

Dex-chan lover
@squigglesjp good to know you’re ok. As a delivery driver I know just how dangerous the roads can be. Especially since I work in a major city.

On another note, I’ve been given command of my own small army since I’ve been making so many requests. Lots of firepower. Got whatever we need for dealing with whoever we need to.

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Thanks xD It's especially more dangerous if you're driving a truck. 'cause if a car suddenly breaks in front of you while you've moving... you wouldn't be able to stop in time.

p.s. Unleash the Rambo in you !

Lux

Power Uploader
'What is this feeling?' Yeah Yukino, i wonder what ever in the world is this extraterrestrial feeling that starts with the letter j....

I’m almost certain it’s a brother or another relative. It would be extremely odd for a fiancé to carry around an album of their spouses baby pictures. Then again he does seem like an oddball

I'm guessing cousin!

Also, so sorry to hear about the accident (though you made it out safely). It must've been scary regardless. Thank you for all the work and take your time. :3 @squigglesjp

Dex-chan lover
How he can be his brother ? Doesn't she said she was a unique child ? Also we see flashback where she was alone in her house with only the maids/butlers. The guy is more probably her cousin.

I've seen some of the raws, and yeah he introduces himself as いとこ which is cousin

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@AzureStarPlayer Okay, that makes sense. Although, could I ask you to keep the spoilers in spoiler tags, please? I would assume they work in here, too...
Testing? And they clearly do, that makes me happy. XD

Users who are viewing this thread