Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Settlement

Dex-chan lover
do these people keep forgetting that the actual laws of the world will fuck them over if they douchebags?

Dex-chan lover
@boag
I mean, the laws of the world never do that.
They rather go after people who did accidently where tangentially involved in bad things.
You take a class hostage in a terrorist action? We sleep.
The carriage you are in has a minor collision with a skeleton and you are too afraid the help? REAL SHIT

Dex-chan lover
... but other people could care less about us restricting ...
It's COULDN'T care less. Implying you give no fucks, and can' give a negative amount of fucks, so it's impossible to give any less.
The way you just mistranslated it implies people do care.

Dex-chan lover
oooooh savage burn. gonna need more than a visit to the burn ward for that

@GoblinGuy
Bruh, there are so many native english speakers who mess up that saying. It's rare for it to be said correctly at this point, people have misused the saying too much. Can't really gripe a translator for it when it's such a corrupted phrase.

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus
The solution to a fuckton of people being wrong is not to just let them be wrong, it's to correct them. Otherwise you get shit like dead grandparents when someone says "let's eat, grandma" without the comma. Grammar kills, people!
Point being I merely corrected the problem. I didn't yell at them how they're "fucking retards who should go back to kindergarten" because A) they aren't and B) that doesn't help.

@GoblinGuy
Yeah I getcha, it's just that at this point it's a lost cause. Literally has already literally lost it's meaning to the point it's literally not literally in the dictionaries anymore. There is no saving it

Contributor
an idiot pushing his agenda onto others and "cancelling" them if they don't accept it?? Where have I seem that before?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get this world. The Spirit is supposed to punish people who do wrong, but so far the only punishments it's performed have been to people who are only tangentially related to the wrongdoing, while the ones actually committing it get off completely untouched.

Spirits are more fickle and childish than the shit lords

Fed-Kun's army
This whole issue could be resolved simply by revolting against the nobility and instituting a republic or other more equitable system of government than monarchy. Even this "the peasants have rights" monarchy is half-baked horseshit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh~! he said it, he said retarded..

post this on twitter and get him cancelled for ableism... oh wait, he's the personification of twitter itself! his existence outcancels his cancelling!

Users who are viewing this thread