Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!

First chapter looks somewhat promising beginning; but the synopsis makes it obvious that it is pretty niche—farming.

Pretty sure, the old man is a researcher trying to raise the animals and grow plants.

I like the fact that the isekai people are called “fallen”

Contributor

Okay, it's getting to the point where it's getting stupid:

https://mangadex.org/search?title=slow%20life

Isekai subgenre: Slow life!

Which translates to: "I don't have a plot, or a gimmick, but goddammit this isekai thing seems popular"

Well enjoyed the little bit available so far. May not be anything ground breaking, at least not yet, but I could see it being a pleasant read. Thanks to tl-ers and everyone behind it- hope it keeps coming and that it turns into something enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ghede

This genre is conceived and became popular due to the work environment in japan I guess.
I mean, it's common there to be overworked to death (they call it "karoshi") plus that pressure of coerced to socialize to people.

tl;dr:
this genre is escapism specially crafted for the working class.

Fed-Kun's army
There must be a lot of really exhausted Japanese workers out there for there a sub-genre within Isekai called Slow Life to form.

The English translation of the title enrages me. (╬ಠ益ಠ)

That being said, I love fluffiness. LOVE IT. And there's no harem tag (thank God). So I'll definitely read it.

Contributor
Another copy/past Isekai, yeah !
At least try to be a little original .

I don't think this will be updated again. The raws only showed one chapter and it was last updated in the year 2007. And, in the RAWs website, it said that "Monthly first Wednesday update (next update date: 2010.07.03)." I'll just bookmark this instead.

@VanJosh It literally says 5-29-2019. Mangaupdates has it being released in 2019. Where in the world did you get 2007 from? Isekai wasn't even being written in 2007. Are you even reading the same manga?

@Hungry_Moneky42 do you even know that "Mangaupdates" only pertains to information about the manga's "last update" of the "translation" and not the "Japanese version(RAW)"? To clarify my previous comment AGAIN, I visited the website containing the "RAW" version of that manga. But, I noticed that in it what is currently listed on the "Last update" was March 29, 2007, and it was even Chapter 1. If its last update was that long ago and still no Chapter 2, I can't see this being updated again anytime soon. The beginning of Japanese mangas are in Japan in its RAW state, and if that manga doesn't get updated for such a long time, well no updates anytime soon.

Here's the image of the website where the RAW is if you're too lazy to even try on clicking the link of the RAW.
The green circle is the title; the red ones are the dates.
39WfJbd.jpg

@Hungry_Moneky42 wtf man, I'm using Google Chrome can't you see that search bar design on top? What the hell, it kept showing not those dates, but the ones on my posted comment. I don't understand it anymore. Tried deleting the cookies; if you know what browsing cookies even mean. And, I tried opening the site in firefox and it's as exactly what in your image says. I guess Google is shi**ing now.

@VanJosh It's because you used Google Translate lol. It translated the whole page and the dates just changed to 12 years ago lmao. Left in the Japanese raw, the dates are the same as Firefox. This is why translators shouldn't use Google Translate.

Users who are viewing this thread