Won't Hurt You - Ch. 50

As stupid and weird this manga was sometimes, it really hit home in some places. Some topics are really relatable and it makes this a really emotionally investing story.
Stuff like, your crush getting a significant other, not knowing what the future will bring, not feeling like people care about you or at all and most importantly... saying goodbye, all adds to the reality of the situation these characters are in.

Probably one of the best stories I have ever read and it will most likely stick with me for along time.

I cried/10

Double-page supporter
Woah, can't believe this is already over, and how good this story was... Starting from a silly premise and filled with hilarious shenanigans, it also became a tale of humanity along the way... Very sweet and heartfelt, this series was really a wonderful surprise!

Fed-Kun's army
Still one of the most ridiculous and funny stories I read in a while. Couldn't stop laughing about how stupid this is x'd

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This was so good ;-;

Thank you for the translation! This is one of those stories I'm going to remember for a long time, far past when I've forgotten the title.

So him and the girl liked each other the entire time but never confessed because they thought the other only viewed them as friends. The story was alright thanks to to group for putting it out was an enjoyable read

Damn onion cutting ninjas! 😭
I can't use any words to describe it other than the story of life. Beautiful! 😇

I had plenty of laughs emotions and happy thoughts. lovable, relatable and unforgetable characters. Hope it'll have an adaptation, animation or tv series. Perhaps a sequel, please 😳
Big thanks to the people behind the translations, Spottoon (Ex-Licenses), salute! 🙌

Users who are viewing this thread