From Today I'll Be a Goddess

Pai

I feel kinda sorry for the one who was supposed to get that stone.

Dex-chan lover
I've learned to take my expectations below zero when I see that Chinese flag. Most of their comics STILL manage to disappoint me. Just like this one.

I'm glad this got updated. I so ship the spirit and the MC together. YURI! I also love the idea of both of them living together. I kind of wish the MC wasn't really that much of a wimp and acted more like a delinquent but oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
this need a yuri tag soon or I'm dropping this because there is already a romance tag so I'm worried

drawing from this serie are more and more to the ground with each chapter...

If the MC has to have a child, I defiantly support either the Fox spirit thing or the queen. Don't ask me how a child would be born, I'd imagine some type of magic to temporarily make a... Thing appear for one of these girls

Soo, this will end in yuri right? What should a straight man in a body of a bomb shell do? But go out with the fox lady or this new girl "Queen".
Unless this leads where our MC finds "that guy" and suddenly goes "gay" for him?

Oh no, another one of these Gender-Benders...
I usually don’t read Gender Bender stuff but I once ran into one on another Manga Site, it was called Sekainohate de Aimashou, by Takeda Sun.
It’s gender bender but it is Super hilarious! I really liked it! So I recommend it to you too!

@Blacklight240 that's one of the few good Gender Benders.

I thought Ame Nochi Hare was decent and that Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naar was hilarious but the rest I have read are kinda middle of the road.

Wait, I also liked Coda, because it's primarily a dance manga with a blackmail subplot.

Users who are viewing this thread