Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Giants of the Forest

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how big the fruits are even compared to the giants, I imagine falling at terminal velocity would still make some damage if they are hard.

Dex-chan lover
20 minutes just to say his full name

looks like osas, scar, and king bradley have new rival now lol

Dex-chan lover
Because it is following the light novel, not the web novel.

In the web novel
it is mentioned Karina went to the giants hidden village to ask for help, but Satou and company never go there, they met Karina later on Muno city. That and meeting the old witch (and the whole mess with the earl aide) and Nana's "sisters" surviving are changes from the original WN

Dex-chan lover
@vorador
i was just looking for an explanation. thx mate.
by any chance, do you know where i can read the LN version?

Double-page supporter
its so refreshing to read this that has quite difference route than the WN one
since we already read the WN, of course the LN and manga should has the difference ~

and i like Satou attitude toward Karina on Manga/LN so far, unlike on WN...
on WN he treat her quite cold since the first impression when they met is on worse way possible... at first time they met, Karina think Satou is swindler, while Satou think Karina is a muscle-brain ojou-sama that didn't listen to others.
she deserve some love, she's just lovable muscle-brain oppai lady ~

Oooh! So this is where the WN and LN differ quite a bit. Cool, a change of pace, I guess? I welcome it then!

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda

Considering that in their first meetings, she was either chasing after him or trying to fight him...

If he was a battlejunkie, he would be thrilled. He isn't.

Double-page supporter
i still can't get over how massive those Karina torpedoes...
but where are the nana sisters now currently?

Aggregator gang
MChave bunch of loli, yet he still kiss another loli ...
loli in harem get disappointed ... 😎

Hmm, getting a lot different than WN version now ...

Fed-Kun's army
Loli-harem seem rather pissed an outsider loli get to kiss him without him pushing her away, while he's always pushing loli-harem members away if they try to.

Considering he's deep into busty adult ones it probably didn't mean much to him though.

Reading the name in 20+ mins, I give him credit for just remembering that name. I can't even read an essay in 10 mins without looking at the papers.

Dex-chan lover
Satou being able to do literally everything does water the story down, though. It means that the author doesn't have to be very creative in his solutions.

Nice to see it really feel like the story is separating from the WN but I do hope we get more of the side character perspective in this than we do in the WN just because those are my favorite parts. Just watching Satou do everything effortlessly gets a bit bland but watching the crew like Liza, Poochi, and Tama improve is great.

Users who are viewing this thread