5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Dex-chan lover
5 out of 5, way to go Fuutarou. Kinda wish for Yotsuba to be the one he marries though...

I remember like 10 chapters ago, when I thought "huh, not every day you see a harem manga where not Literally Everyone is an interest, nice to have a character supporting others and being stuck in an awkward spot because they wanna help everyone. Im curious to see where this goes!"

And here we are now.

Contributor
@Etesian

See: Cyrano de Bergerac. The trope of the wingman falling in love with the same person is older than television, let alone anime.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hello guys. I am from "S.S. Anybodywilldo." Do you mind if I jump ship and board "S.S Yotsuba"? I heard they have cookies there.

Dex-chan lover
Too much love for him, too much love for her sisters to step in.
Harem ending is the only justice possible, and ALL OF YOU know it. Don’t sail individual ships.

Dex-chan lover
emMeBi86 said:
Too much love for him, too much love for her sisters to step in.
Harem ending is the only justice possible, and ALL OF YOU know it. Don’t sail individual ships.

Well somone said the Author said there is no Harem ending....but as I said that time: just becuse the Author says somthing it dosnt mean it has to be right. I mean Disnay said their nex Avangers movie wouldnt be called Endgame...well we know how that ended.

And like i said before:
ea6b244a0a1ec7048ca6bfffa8b40e101390876687_full.jpg

Yotsuba was always the best girl and she always will be.

I really hope she gets a happy ending. Even if its with Fuu or not.

Users who are viewing this thread