5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Double-page supporter
im not crying... you're crying... dammit... 😭
all the these girls are best girls in their own way... why do you have to do this to me... i think this is the first time i like all of them ;_;
my favorite is still miku, but at this point i dont mind any of them to be the winner...

Dex-chan lover
I feel for Yotsuba but she aint gonna just shoots up to best girl in my book in just one chapter, really does make me wish that I rooted for her though, but I didn't and it ain't changing so easily.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this.
Looking back at the first few chapters from a different persons view, that's amazing. But man, that's some deep shit.
So many best girls, but after this it definitely feels like Yotsuba is endgame.

😭😭😭! I am team Miku, but this chapter is just so sad, poor Yotsuba, and all beacuse she feels in debt with her sisters 😭😭😭.

Dex-chan lover
i literally just screamed like a little girl
good for you my little 428
god bless your heart

Dex-chan lover
I came to this chapter hoping that it’ll send me off to fluffy dreams. After reading, I just feel so sorry for Yotsuba. I admire and hate her choice of supporting Fuu-kun’s/ her sister’s love.

Fed-Kun's army
Best girl since the beginning, she had really good foreshadowing, we were able to tell it was her really early in the story and she let these hints here and there.
Just amazing, I hope she can find her happiness, praise 428!

Users who are viewing this thread