LynX Scans

Thank you for not being like the other scanlation groups - I wish I could help out but unfortunately, I have no money and my Japanese is really bad.

for anyone reading any of their mangas, manhwa and other project plz support this dedicated and heartwarming people by giving them a shout out or if that seems to tiring join their discord( you won't regret it)

love you peopleeeeee😘

Thanks for the great work guys, sorry to hear about you being targeted by one of those aggressive scamlator groups that try to bully others away from the titles they want to make money from. Anyone with some common sense can see what's going on so keep having fun and dont let it get to you :)

@Shadowtheimmortal
Thank you so much for Picking up and updating
Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru
Keep up the good work and I look forward to more updates.

is surviving as a maid droped? I've been checking for updates since the last. i hope not since the story is very intresting:)

Don’t mess with misstress has been dropped? Not enough people interested or did someone else pick it up?

Group Leader
@Seigrey Hi! It was licensed on Mangatoon a while ago. https://mangatoon.mobi/en/watch/87006/56247

For questions like these, if you go to our discord, you'll get a faster reply.

Did "I stack experience through reading" get dmca's or something? if so that's like the 4th or 5th series I'm following that's been hit in the last week or so...

Thank you for your continuous updates. I truly appreciate it.
Hope to continue reading them.

Thank you for your continuous updates. you are the best
all your work is of better quality than the others
keep at it
thank you

@EnigmaticPotatoe sry I was enjoying this webtoon and saw a new update after finishing reading it. Turns out it a whole bunch of unnecessary remake/reupload to bring up false hope and sort of snapped. I apologise to readers reading this but not taking anything back on the scans

Also if there is a way to block scan/another upload can someone teach me?

Users who are viewing this thread