Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Yugami-kun Delivers

Dex-chan lover
He show empathy for her, not for responsible like always. probably the first person ever get that from Yugami.
And don't you think she look sad when it turn out the latter by some else and he turn away the first time.

Thank you for the upload! Being able to read so much of my favorite series lately has been a real treat

I love this series, I like the way everyone seems to think Yugami doesn't understand others, yet he seems to always know how they'll react and reply to the given situation. My favorite part about Yugami is how he always deliver the message in abrupt and direct way, not rudely but everyone interprets it as rude. I like how he knew Chihiro would interpret the letter incorrectly initially, and even not knowing what it said knew how it would end. He's one of my top 3 manga MCs (Mizushima Toru of "Iris Zero" and Hikigaya Hachiman of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"), yet he is the most unique of all the series I've ever read.

Aggregator gang
YUGAMIxCHIHIRO IS THE MOST UNSTABLE SHIP IN THE UNIVERSE!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHA!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The misunderstandings are soo good and funny. And deep down you know there is some "thing" going for Chihiro and Yugami. Why else did she blush or he cared enough to take the letter away :p

Users who are viewing this thread