Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 17 Ch. 64

Fed-Kun's army
wuuuut?

no wait

eh? heeh? eeh?

I kinda want to believe Augustine is a good guy and he was trying to, idk, save the prince from one of those guys on the back? whatever, as long as he's a good guy :s

I'm so glad this series is being translated again! Thank you scanlators~ Can't wait to see what happens next

Fed-Kun's army
I recently reread this series this last week and I've fallen in love with it all over again ;-;
Thank you scanlators so much for translating this series over the years!!

But wow, can't believe the moswick knights haven't met until now?? It's been so long already lol

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 I can perfectly well believe someone could be a good guy AND have been trying to kill the prince. Sure, the prince's reincarnation seems like a quite nice guy, but that mostly seems to be from this life; the original version probably has some backstory that explains everything, but my impressions based on information thus far is he was in personality a jerk and in agenda a treacherous mass murderer.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation !

Zeze is becomaing more and more a bad person since the momories of the prince came back so we don't know for sure if the prince was a good or bad person
we only know that the prince loved veronica
and that the chruch pulled some plan in the backgrounds

at this point anyone wan be lying !

Group Leader
I'm doing my best to motivate guys so hopefully we will be able to keep up more regular releases! Translations are already done and waiting for TLC and typesetting.
And your kind words and seeing that fandom is not dead is definitely motivating too!

Pleaseee, I'm TEAM EUGENE, he wasn't a bad boy. Just a little cynical guy who had enough of that all bs.

Users who are viewing this thread