The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 58

DefDoHr.gif

Dex-chan lover
I came for action.
Yet, as my journey progress
I'm left with onions.

Dex-chan lover
Looks, this is warming and adorable. But it came from the frigging nowhere! I had no time to prepare!
Thanks for the chapter!

wait why is this emotional even though it seems like this guy just appeared in this one chapter? why did the author suddenly decide to show a character like this now????? there was no foreshadowing or anything that led up to this
in the previous chapters. What the fu- i don't understand this.

OMFG why is this so sad why is it so emotional, I wasn't prepared for this.. how..

Aggregator gang
Now we just wait till grandfather gets home and doesnt recognize the fake granddaughter.
Or not, since the fake will just say the grandfather have gone senile.

Fed-Kun's army
Awww that was so sweet! A nice change of pace from revenge and hatred and scars and then more revenge.

That Grandpa made me feel sad. He immediately recognized her even with her veil when others haven't. Even in senility he remembers his little Granddaughter's favorite snack when she cries.

Man... I wish I could have met one of my Grandpa's.

First is was laughing and wondering about the “clip-clop” sound effect 😂 then took a critical hit to the heart... 😢

Well played translator, well played.

Ok everyone treats MC like she was Feng Qingge, but she’s only inherited the the body from its previous owner and is a different person inside.

“Her” memories of the grandfather is not her own. That’s not MC’s grandfather, but the original owner’s grandfather. I don’t see why she’s emotionally attached to the grandfather when she didn’t feel the same with her body’s original lover.

And the original owner is dead. Even if the grandpa saw through the veil, the person he recognized as his granddaughter is still a different person on the inside.

Dex-chan lover
@Keimichi If you inherited another person's entire life worth of memories, you'd have trouble distinguishing them from your own. Think about it, if someone tells you their life story it's just words. Having those memories yourself is like having experienced them yourself. She's getting emotional here because the previous owner of the body and those memories would have gotten emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread