Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tamaru Kai

Wow...he’s getting possessive and making jabs at highschool boys...what a responsible and perfectly mentally stable adult.../s

I really love this manga I wish it was weekly or at least a little longer😢
Thanks for the chapter

Thank you for the chapter! I want to see more of Tamaru! Just because him and Ryou's tandem is funny rather than rivalry 😂

Dex-chan lover
His yandere psycho vibes are showing... scaryyyy
Many thanks

It's always a bummer seeing scanlation groups recruiting and knowing if I had the abilities I could help the manga I enjoy update more frequently, but even still, I'm rooting for you all, Decadence staff! Thanks for the recent update on Koi to Yobu; I'm really curious to see where this manga goes from here...

I love this manga but from her viewpoint, it seems like the guys is just playing with her, also that awakened fetish thing XD the guy is an M

Dex-chan lover
Regardless the need of interference to set Tamaru as even as a pseudo rival i still dislike how that interesting moment was spoiled like that... i mean, now she wont even remember she felt relieved that he came to take her home when she was scared of being out at night.
Is kind of funny to think he would have such low confidence to think he had to give a warn to Tamaru... guess the constant rejection can cause that

Users who are viewing this thread